Virtual Hybrid Hawaii Workshop - Live & Interactive Combo Labor and Postpartum Doula + Lactation + Business
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Event
In addition to our first returning In-Person Workshop taking place in Hawaii, you can attend VIRTUALLY! It is going to be so beautiful and we can’t wait to share it with you!
We understand many people have concerns about illness, travel restrictions and group gatherings, so we will be broadcasting our Super Combo Doula Training from Hawaii live for you! We will have students and trainers participating remotely, online, and YOU can be part of this exciting event from the comfort of your home - no matter where you are!
This training will be broadcast live, with interactive, real time chat attended by mentors and trainers available for web and phone interfacing throughout the event.
Participating in this Live, Online Doula training taking place in Hawaii is equal to the In-Person workshop requirement in the certification program. Please continue to follow the requirements and guidelines in your Certification Packet to gain credentials.
Here's how it will work:
1) You will receive log in information to access the live, online workshop
- We recommend that you plan ahead to give yourself a quiet place with minimal interruptions for the entire weekend
- Try out the log in information before class begins, just in case you need help
2) We will begin broadcasting at 8am (HST time zone) each day and take breaks throughout, for stretching, snacks, coffee refills, etc
- During short breaks, we will continue broadcasting and you may continue to interact with your fellow students and trainers
- During lunch (1230pm-130pm HST), we will continue broadcasting as special guests join us and we have some “commercials” :) but you will be able to take that hour for yourself. We will not be going over certification materials during the lunch hour.
3) You will receive emails beforehand with PDFs of all your manuals, certification packets, and any additional handouts - there will be quite a few!
- Please help us to create less environmental waste, and use your paperwork digitally whenever possible
4) It will be similar to attending in-person
- You can ask questions and will get one-on-one answers and mentoring during and after the workshop weekend
- You will be able to interact with your fellow students during and after the training
- The hands-on aspect won't be the same, but we are working very hard to make sure the visuals definitely help you understand the material
This is a live, interactive online doula training!
That means, you get the benefit of learning along with your peers without having to leave home! If you miss any portion of the training over the weekend, you will still be able to access the recorded event. However, the interactive aspects will only be available during the live event. You will still be able to reach out to your peers, mentors and trainers to ask questions and get assistance, it just won't be in the live, online event format.
Day 1 - 9am-6pm Labor Doula Training
Day 2 - 9am-6pm EpiDoula and Postpartum Doula Training
Day 3 - 9am-6pm Lactation Support & Educator Training
Day 4 - 9am-12pm Birth Business Workshop
Remember, this is HST - HAWAIIAN STANDARD TIME!
More about this special event:
What a fun way to get your doula certification!
Virtually attend our next doula training on the North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii! You can have a little mental vacation, train to become a Labor Doula, EpiDoula and Postpartum Doula, as well as a Lactation Support and Educator and make friendships that last a lifetime! You'll also learn about Yoni Steaming as part of our Postpartum Doula Training Day.
This is a very special workshop series, with the unique EpiDoula program INCLUDED. You receive an Advanced Birth Support Skills certificate showing you've officially completed your EpiDoula training in additional to when you complete your Labor Doula Certification.
You’ll learn about how the breath and the voice impact the progress of labor and our group will be visited by the talented native Hawaiian Noelani Love and her ukulele. She will bring her beautiful jewelry for a lunch time trunk show and teach us how to breathe with our clients (and for self care) while leading us in simple songs in both Sanskrit and the Hawaiian language celebrating femininity.
You’ll learn several hula ka’o techniques to support your clients’ maternal fetal positioning which directs baby to descend into the pelvis in the optimal position for an easier, safer and faster hanau (birth). Traditional dance and swaying promote rotational movements and are great to keep any body (pregnant or not!) healthy and strong.
Doula training no ka oi !! (the best!)
Each day will open and close with mahalo ceremony (gratitude exercises in a sacred group setting) in our beautiful retreat house and at the waters edge on Sunset Beach. We will bring you along with us to sunshine, the waves and the sunset as our group naturally finds comfortable settings to learn in, while utilizing the relaxing, gorgeous space we are so fortunate to be staying in.
Detoxifying teas and healing oils will be shared. We will mail you samples before the workshop so you can participate with us! Your health and wholeness is part of our pursuit as you gain knowledge that will transform your lifestyle. Gentle, guided movements of stretching and warming, pelvic focused range of motion are also part of this transformative experience!
All this in a location that is something like heaven on earth - and you can virtually be present with us. We will do our best to make this an immersive experience for you, no matter where you’re learning from.
This doula training will be a relaxing, entertaining, wonderfully educational and challenging opportunity for you. You will learn how to become a doula, how to become a lactation consultant, how to grow a healthy, prosperous birth business and maybe even visit the protected beach area where women have given birth for millenia through our live feed. This is a very, very special location with deep spiritual roots and special feminine significance!
What a great story, to say you received your doula training on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. :)
Limited seats available for this exciting virtual Doula Training Workshop!!
Registration + Deposit Deadline is September 30th.
$100 off total price, for military
$50 off each student referral ($50 for her, and $50 for you!)
For all discounts, please pay the deposit and then call for a custom invoice on your balance.
This Combo Workshop fills quickly, and we like to keep it to a small group because of the intense mentoring that you are provided throughout your journey, and long after the workshop ends. Nonrefundable and nontransferrable within 30 days of the event.
(registration may close early, if all spots fill before final deadline, so don't wait.)
- Live Virtual HAWAII Full Price$1,375$1,3750$0
- Virtual Hawaii Hybrid Deposit$475$4750$0