Thu, Mar 26|
Sacred Spaces Wellness
Utah Doula Training - Labor + EpiDoula + Lactation + Yoni Steaming
Come to Sandy, Utah (near Salt Lake City) and get all the in-person doula trainings to make you a well-rounded caregiver. NEW certification for YONI STEAMING!!
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2020, 8:00 AM MDT – Mar 29, 2020, 6:00 PM MDT
Sacred Spaces Wellness, 9419 S Union Square, Sandy, UT 84070, USA
About the Event
Imagine a fulfilling career supporting mothers through pregnancy, childbirth, and their newborn! You can make such an impact on the world, and future generations! Mothers crave this non-judgmental, nurturing support, and you bring your open heart to give it. Maybe you find yourself naturally drawn to this kind of caring for others? Now is the time to pursue those dreams and make doing this as your career, a reality! You can do something so natural, while blessing your family financially. There is no better way to fulfill your calling.
Your trainer has 6 children of her own, with 3 hospital and 3 home births (2 of which were accidentally unassisted). She has been a doula for over 26 years and has created and built multiple 6-figure birth and postpartum care agencies in 3 different cities. Her humor, hands-on teaching techniques and gripping story-telling will help you to remember and apply the lessons that you can't learn from a book!
At this relaxing and fun workshop, we will focus on you! We talk you through start to finish, how to find clients, secure contracts and support those families through every twist and turn to a happy end of your care. We'll also teach you how to "exit interview" in a way that will bring in free, word of mouth marketing for you for years to come. During the 4 day weekend, we will participate in many individual and group activities:
- Close your eyes and benefit from special birth-related aromatherapy as you learn about essential oils,
- Relax your body and your mind with new, labor specific massage techniques,
- Drink detoxifying teas and nourish your body with vegetarian, healthy and low carb lunches,
- Think through trouble shooting and brainstorm ways to deal with difficult situations before you encounter them, and work on deeply transformative personal introspections about your own life calling.
- Your perspective and ability to provide amazing service to your clients and prioritize self-care will come into balance. You will practice gentle movement to keep your body awake and your mind alert.
- Welcome new and unique techniques only taught in our workshops such as how to utilize the Hawaiian "Ha" or breathe of life in your practice. Another very special technique you'll find indispensable, is learning the baby rotation hula :) from our island-loving trainer.
- Yoni love, with a certification in steaming and yoni care. You'll get a chance to experience this amazing, healing practice and learn how to care for clients with these special and unique skills.
Thursday, 9am-6pm: Labor Doula FocusFriday,
9am-6pm: More Labor Focus followed by the EpiDoula (lowering complications including maternal mortality, specific to epidural use)
Saturday, 9am-6pm: Lactation Support and Educator Focus
Sunday, 9am-6pm: Postpartum Doula and Yoni Steaming Focus
If you're interested, please get your deposit in. Registration closes 2 weeks before the workshop and these workshops tend to fill quickly.
The pricing is all-inclusive. This means it includes your Membership fee ($49) and your Certification Packet fees ($29 each course) as well as the cost of the Workshops themselves, manuals, extra materials like teaching kit, tools, gifts, samples and lunch each day. You will also be invited to attend all Birth-Business-Building webinars we offer online - also for free. When you do the Combo Training (meaning you attend all workshops this weekend) you will save a lot or time and money! You can also utilize a payment plan. Pay your registration deposit now to reserve your seat and the balance is due the week before the workshop.
If you are military, please let us know and you will receive another $100 off your total tuition balance. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!
We look forward to meeting you and serving you through this transformative weekend of education and fun. Since this is a private home, we will provide the address to those who have enrolled and paid.
If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay, please contact the trainer, Anne Croudace 952-457-6506 for assistance.
Deposit for Utah Workshop
Pay this deposit and an invoice will be sent for the remainder to be paid in 2 more payments of $500 each
Pay in Full Utah Workshop
Pay in Full