Sat, Oct 15|
San Francisco Private Residence
San Francisco Labor Doula + Lactation + EpiDoula Training
Labor, Postpartum, Lactation and EpiDoula - all in 1 long weekend training workshop that incorporates "Healing the Healer" self-care philosophy. Get a well-rounded education for supporting families, and make yourself more valuable to those you're already working with!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 8:00 AM PDT – Oct 17, 2022, 6:00 PM PDT
San Francisco Private Residence, San Francisco, CA, USA
About the Event
Imagine a fulfilling career supporting mothers through pregnancy, childbirth, and then with breastfeeding their newborn! You can make such an impact on the world, and future generations! Mothers crave this non-judgmental, nurturing support, and you bring your open heart to give it. Maybe you find yourself naturally drawn to this kind of caring for others? Now is the time to pursue those dreams and make doing this as your career, a reality! You can do something so natural, while blessing your family financially. There is no better way to fulfill your calling.
Your trainer has 6 children of her own, with 3 hospital and 3 home births (2 of which were accidentally unassisted). She has been a doula for over 25 years and has created and built multiple 6-figure birth and postpartum care agencies in 3 different cities. Her humor, hands-on teaching techniques and gripping story-telling will help you to remember the lessons that you can't learn from a book!
At this relaxing and fun workshop, we will focus on you! We talk you through start to finish, how to find clients, secure contracts and support those families through every twist and turn to a happy end of your care. We'll also teach you how to "exit interview" in a way that will bring in free, word of mouth marketing for you for years to come.
During the 3 day weekend, we will participate in many individual and group activities:
- Close your eyes and benefit from special birth-related aromatherapy as you learn about essential oils,
- Relax your body and your mind with new, labor specific massage techniques,
- Drink detoxifying teas and nourish your body with vegetarian, healthy and low carb lunches,
- Think through trouble shooting and brainstorm ways to deal with difficult situations before you encounter them, and work on deeply transformative personal introspections about your own life calling.
- Your perspective and ability to provide amazing service to your clients and prioritize self-care will come into balance. You will practice gentle movement to keep your body awake and your mind alert.
- Welcome new and unique techniques only taught in our workshops such as how to utilize the Hawaiian "Ha" or breathe of life in your practice. Another very special technique you'll find indispensable, is learning the baby rotation hula :) from our island loving trainer.
Friday, 8am-6pm: Labor Doula Focus
Saturday, 8am-6pm: EpiDoula Focus (lowering complications including c-section for epidural moms)
Sunday, 8am-6pm: Lactation Support and Educator Focus
If you're interested, please get your deposit in. Registration is closing soon.
The pricing is all-inclusive. This means it includes your Membership fee ($49) and your Certification Packet fees ($29 each course) as well as the cost of the Workshops themselves, manual, extra materials like teaching kit, tools, gifts, samples and lunch each day. You will also be invited to attend all Birth-Business-Building webinars we offer online - also for free.
When you do the Combo Training (meaning you attend all workshops this weekend) you will save a lot or time and money!
You can also utilize a payment plan.
If you are military, please let us know and you will receive another $100 off your total tuition balance. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!
We look forward to meeting you and serving you through this transformative weekend of education and fun.
Since this is a private rental house, we will provide the address to those who have enrolled and paid.
If you are coming from out of town and need accomodations, please contact the trainer, Anne Croudace 952-457-6506 for assistance.
- Ticket type
Deposit San Francisco Combo
Pay this deposit to hold your seat. Balance may be paid in payments.Price$375.00
- Ticket type
Early Bird San Francisco Combo
When you pay before March 1st, you get over $100 off!Price$1,150.00
- Ticket type
Pay in Full San Fran Combo
Pay in Full price after March 1st.Price$1,250.00