Offering Online Education Classes for Parents
Click below on the topic you're interested in:
create your account and start learning!
- Current Training Director of MaternityWise, International Training and Certification Program for Labor and Postpartum Doulas, Lactation Support and Educators as well as leading the EpiDoula program, both in curriculum writing, but also in providing in-person advanced training. Anne has had the pleasure of leading trainings in several different countries around the world.
- Former Owner/Director of Tranquil Seasons Doula Agency in San Antonio, TX, conducting all initial intakes, and enjoyed serving families with Infant Sleep Support, Breastfeeding Support, Parent Coaching, Antenatal, Postpartum and Birth Doula care. She was also the lead teacher for the Tranquil Seasons Childbirth Ed classes. She provided in-person consultations for families just needing advice.
- Public speaker on topics that range from maternal mortality to trauma in mothers and young children. Recurring guest speaker on television, radio, podcasts, and at local community events, women's retreats and the Congress on Children in San Antonio, TX.
- Daughter of a multi-generational military family on both sides, and now mother of 6, having three hospital and three home births of her own. Student of traditional midwifery. Certified Labor and Birth Doula, Certified Postpartum Doula, Certified Doula Trainer, Certified Lactation Support & Educator, CPR certified and has taught childbirth preparation classes as well as Newborn Care, Motherhood Transition and Breastfeeding classes for multiple venues, both in and out of a hospital setting.
- Anne has been serving families as a doula since 1993 and has cared for hundreds of babies and their families through pregnancy, birth and postpartum. She is particularly good with mothers who need sleep, encouragement and a clean house, as well as difficult to soothe babies and sleep adjustments.
- Anne has experience serving families with kosher households, the joys of adoption, single parenting, cesarean complications, fertility difficulties, breastfeeding issues, re-lactation, postpartum mood disorders including anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress, special needs babies, multiples, micro-preemies, attachment parenting, schedule adherence, GERD/Reflux, colic, food allergies (specifically gluten, dairy, egg, shellfish and nut), sleep disturbances, "sleep training", homebirth and more. Nothing could suprise her.
- Anne also understands the needs of and enjoys serving high-profile families. She has served as well as trained many doulas who care for families who appreciate this special level of discrete support.
- Anne is available to hire as your Exclusive Doula and Parent Coach. If you are interested in having this very special level of personal attention and care, please let us know. We will be happy to assess availability and to discuss pricing.
Fun Facts about Anne:
1. Her favorite color is Butter Yellow
2. Her grandfather was a famous horse trainer
3. Her favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice
4. She LOVES strong coffee
5. She lived in San Antonio for 8 years and still celebrates Taco Tuesdays!
Labor and Birth Doula
Postpartum Doula / Baby Nurse
Newborn Care Educator
Lactation Support and Educator
Infant Sleep Consultant
Parent and Life Coach
Birth Trauma Processing