San Diego Doula Healing Retreat: EpiDoula Advanced Skills + Lactation + Trauma-Informed
Time & Location
About the Event
WARNING: This is a retreat style event. You will be pampered and spoiled while learning how to pamper families. Your heart will be opened, healing will come in for any deep hurts you've sustained in life and the servant in you will be served and loved on for an entire weekend! If you are NOT in need of a restful, peaceful, blissful experience in a heavenly location, this event is not for you. :)
We will start with an evening reception with relaxing beverages and entrancing music at a beautiful beach house. Flowing through this sacred safe space will be vulnerability and openess. You have come to do some inner-healing work and this is the foundation for the weekend. Woven throughout the next 3 days, you'll find lots of self-discovery, and acceptance for the amazing soul that you are! We dig deep and uproot things that are standing in your way. The weekend will finish with a gratitude ceremony and gift that you will take with you into this next phase of your life.
Imagine a fulfilling career supporting mothers through pregnancy, childbirth, and then with breastfeeding their newborn! You can make such an impact on the world, and future generations! Mothers crave this non-judgmental, nurturing support, and you bring your open heart to give it. Maybe you find yourself naturally drawn to this kind of caring for others? Now is the time to pursue those dreams and make doing this as your career, a reality! You can do something so natural, while blessing your family financially. There is no better way to fulfill your calling.
Your trainer has 6 children of her own, with 3 hospital and 3 home births (2 of which were accidentally unassisted). She has been a doula for over 25 years and has created and built multiple 6-figure birth and postpartum care agencies in 3 different cities. Her humor, hands-on teaching techniques and gripping story-telling will help you to remember the lessons that you can't learn from a book!
At this relaxing and fun workshop, we will focus on you! We talk you through start to finish, how to find clients, secure contracts and support those families through every twist and turn to a happy end of your care. We'll also teach you how to "exit interview" in a way that will bring in free, word of mouth marketing for you for years to come.
During the 4 day weekend, we will participate in many individual and group activities:
- Close your eyes and benefit from special birth-related aromatherapy as you learn about essential oils,
- Relax your body and your mind with new, labor specific massage techniques,
- Drink detoxifying teas and nourish your body with vegetarian, healthy and low carb lunches,
- Think through trouble shooting and brainstorm ways to deal with difficult situations before you encounter them, and work on deeply transformative personal introspections about your own life calling.
- Your perspective and ability to provide amazing service to your clients and prioritize self-care will come into balance. You will practice gentle movement to keep your body awake and your mind alert.
- Welcome new and unique techniques only taught in our workshops such as how to utilize the Hawaiian "Ha" or breathe of life in your practice. Another very special technique you'll find indispensable, is learning the baby rotation hula :) from our island loving trainer.
- Light breakfast each day, snacks and healthy lunches also provided.
Thursday, 4pm-8pm: Reception, Inner-work, Self-love focus
Friday, 8am-4pm: Advanced Skills EpiDoula Focus (lowering complications for epidural moms)
Friday, 6pm-8pm: More Inner-work, Guided Meditation Practice
Saturday, 8am-1pm: Trauma, Healing and Mental Health Focus
Saturday 6pm-8pm: Rebozo work, Specialized Body Movement practice
Sunday, 8am-4pm: Lactation Support and Educator Focus
Sunday, 5pm-6pm: Gratitutde Ceremony and Sisterhood "see ya laters"
If you're interested, please get your deposit in. Registration is closing soon.
The pricing is all-inclusive. This means it includes your Membership fee ($49) and your Certification Packet fees ($29 each course) as well as the cost of the Workshops themselves, manual, extra materials like teaching kit, tools, gifts, samples and lunch each day. You will also be invited to attend all Birth-Business-Building webinars we offer online - also for free.
When you do the Combo Training (meaning you attend all workshops this weekend) you will save a lot or time and money!
You can also utilize a payment plan.
If you are military, please let us know and you will receive another $100 off your total tuition balance. Thank you for your service and sacrifice!
We look forward to meeting you and serving you through this transformative weekend of education and fun.
Since this is a private rental house, we will provide the address to those who have enrolled and paid.
If you are coming from out of town and need accomodations, please contact the trainer, Anne Croudace 952-457-6506 for assistance.
- Deposit San Diego Combo$375$3750$0
- Early Bird San Diego Combo$1,350$1,3500$0
- Pay in Full San Diego Retreat$1,675$1,6750$0