"A calm, confident, intuitive mother is inside every female.
She just needs the freedom to BE."
-Chris Anne Johnson,
Founder and Director
Postpartum Doula Training Postpartum Doula Certification MN CA GA VA NY CT MA MS MD RI SC NC TX WA ID OR AK LA SF SD CO MT AZ DE FL HI NJ NV TN NH IL DE CA MN FL GA NY
Grow your birth related business by learning from the comfort of home with Seminars on CD
Learn free ways to
Promote your Business
with Anne Croudace of
Doulas in San Antonio
HOSTING A DOULA TRAINING WORKSHOP
We are grateful to have you hosting a workshop in your area!
Often after feeling the excitement of making this decision, hosts ask:
Where do I start? The answer is simply to communicate with your Trainer about the following:
1. Consider Your Location Options:
• Temperature of room should be comfortable for all
• Direct access to clean bathrooms
• Location must have adequate, free parking
• Training shall take place in a large enough space to comfortably seat # of attendees.
• Seating: Sofas and armchairs are best. If table seating is used, seats must be cushioned. We will be sitting for the majority of 9-10 hour training days.
• Flooring should be carpet or rugs if you are hosting a Labor Doula Workshop.
• A large TV or projector with DVD/PC hookup will be needed as well.
2. Consider Your Hosting Duties:
• Host shall provide light snacks and beverages for morning, and after lunch.
Example: Morning – fruit, muffins, tea, coffee, bottled water
After Lunch – Cheese, crackers, nuts, fruit/veggies, tea, coffee, water
• Host shall (to her ability) assist Trainer with whatever additional and immediate needs come up during the workshop
• Prior to the registration deadline, your assistance with promoting the workshop is very important. The more students you help get registered, the more money you earn toward your own enrollment. Ask your trainer about her preferred group size. 5-10 is usually best. Start thinking now, of who you’ll invite. Share the event on Facebook, and through email. If you have questions about how to promote, just ask! We have tips!
3. Consider Your Benefits of Hosting:
• As a Host, you will receive $50 off your enrollment fee, for every student that attends each workshop you host. That means, if you host 2 workshops (as in the case of hosting a COMBO Training) and 5 others attend them, you receive $500 off your enrollment fees.
• This discount can really add up for you! You could potentially receive a FREE workshop for yourself.
• When you have hosted a workshop, you are automatically considered for a position as a trainer. Let us know if that interests you and we will start you on the track to becoming certified as a trainer. You can gain both certifications at once.
Together, we help women reach their goals, and make their dreams a reality when they begin to serve families and change the birthing world!
We couldn’t do it without you! Thank you so much for supporting MaternityWise!!!
(c) 2004 - Present MaternityWise.com
Aspiring Doulas - Doula Training Find a Doula New Parents Becoming a Postpartum Doula Find a Postpartum Doula Labor & Birth Doula Care Quick Pregnancy Tips Labor & Birth Expectations Bonding With Your Baby Traditions Around the World Resource Links Grow Your Birth Business Certification Contact Us HOME
Postpartum Doula Training Postpartum Doula Certification Locations
in MN in CA in GA in VA in NY in CT in MA in MS in MD in RI in SC in NC in TX in WA in ID in OR in AK in LA in SF in SD in CO in MT
in AZ in DE in FL in HI in NJ in NV in TN in NH in IL in DE in CA in MN in FL in GA in NY
Labor Doula Training Labor Doula Certification Birth Doula Training Birth Doula Certification Postpartum Doula Training and Postpartum Doula Certification offered for these locations: Alabama AL Alaska AK Arizona AZ Arkansas AR California CA Colorado CO Connecticut CT Delaware DE Labor Doula Training Florida FL Georgia GA birth doula training Hawaii HI birth doula certification Idaho ID Illinois IL Indiana IN Iowa IA Kansas KS Kentucky KY Louisiana LA Labor Doula Training Maine ME Maryland MD Labor Doula Training Massachusetts MA Michigan MI Minnesota MN Mississippi MS Missouri MO Montana MT Nebraska NE birth doula certification Nevada NV New Hampshire NH labor doula certification New Jersey NJ New Mexico NM New York NY North Carolina NC North Dakota ND Ohio OH Oklahoma OK Labor Doula Training Oregon OR Pennsylvania PA Rhode Island RI South Carolina SC South Dakota SD Tennessee TN doula training online doula certification Texas TX Utah UT Vermont VT labor doula training Virginia VA Washington WA West Virginia WV Wisconsin WI Wyoming WY American Samoa AS District of Columbia DC Federated States of Micronesia FM doula training online doula certification Guam GU Marshall Islands MH Northern Mariana Islands MP Palau PW labor doula training Puerto Rico PR Virgin Islands VI labor doula training israel, tel aviv, postpartum doulas training australia, perth, sydney, doula training online doula certification ireland, dublin, belfast, labor doulas birth doulas training in london, doula training online doula certification manchester, cardiff, wales, scotland, doula training in denmark, Amsterdam, labor doula training paris, madrid, botswana, ontario, british columbia, doula training vancouver BC Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belau, doula training online doula certification Belize, British Virgin Islands, doula training online doula certification Cayman Islands, Dominica, Federation of Micronesia, Grenada, Guam, Guyana, Jamaica, Johnston, doula training online doula certification Montserrat, Northern Marianas, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, doula training online doula certification Turks and Caicos Islands, and the United States Virgin Islands, Botswana, doula training online doula certification Fiji, Ghana, Kenya, doula training online doula certification India, Hong Kong, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Samoa, Singapore, South Africa, doula training online doula certification Sri Lanka, Swaziland, doula training online doula certification Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, doula training online doula certification Zimbabwe and Zambia, bangledash, barbados, belize, botswana, cameroon, canada, dominica, ethiopia, eritrea, fiji, the gambia, ghana, grenada, guyana, india, ireland, jamaica, kenya, kiribati, lesotho, liberia, malawi, malta, doula training online doula certification marshall islands, mauritius, micronesia, namibia, nauru, nigeria, pakistan, palau, papau new guinea, doula training online doula certification philippines, rwanda, doula training online doula certification saint kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Grenadines, samoa, seychelles, sierra Leone, doula training online doula certification Singapore, Solomon Islands, doula training online doula certification South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, trinidad tobago tuvalu, uganda vanuatu zambia, zimbabwe antigua barbuda australia bahamas new zealand united kingdom doula training online doula certification england wales scotland ireland anguilla bermuda virgin islands doula training online doula certification cayman islands christmas island cocos keeling islands cook islands falkland islands gibraltar doula training online doula certification isreal guam guernsey hong kong isle of man jersey doula training online doula certification monterrat niue norfolk island northern mariana islands pitcairn islands puerto rico saint helena ascension tristan saint maarten somaliland doula training online doula certification tokelau turks caicos islands
Site Design by: Doulas in San Antonio